Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day

Sorry it is a day late. We had a very quiet day here at 19 Lorong Setiabistari 4. This is our Valentine's Biscuit. When asked what Carley wanted for breakfast this is what she chose. She went to school and gymnastics and we joined a friend and her children whose husband is also out of town for dinner. After dinner we took a family walk. Unfortunately our evening was rough and not much sleep was had by anyone. This is why tonight's blog is short. I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Jon & Ashley McP said...

Biscuts - who would have guessed? At least Carley's tastes haven't changed since I have seen her last!
I have a nice dinner with Brian the other day - maybe oneday when I am passing through KL I will be able to stop and have a meal with you all:)

Jon & Ashley McP said...

Hey I don't know if Brian told you but I thought you might like to know Grandaddy Key got crowned King of his nursing home. Just a fun tidbit for you
<>< ashley

Misti said...

oh, I cannot handle how big the kids are getting! Love you and miss you. It was so good to see Brian the other day. I told him that seeing him in the flesh reminded me that you are a real person and not just a cute voice on the phone. I miss you, girl. Thanks for the updates.